Discover Cisco Meraki Devices via Proxy
- Log into the NetBrain End User interface with an account that has Domain Management privileges.
- From the main user interface desktop, navigate to the Quick Access Toolbar, click on the Domain Name.
- In the Domain Selection dialog, click "Manage Domain".
- In the Domain Mangement interface, navigate to the Quick Access Toolbar, then click "Operations".
- In the Operations drop-down, click "Discover Settings", then "API Server Manager".
- In the API Server Manager, edit the existing API Server associated with Cisco Meraki.
- In the Edit External API Server dialog, expand Advanced section.
- In the Key column input
- http_proxy if your organization proxy server uses http protocol
- https_proxy if your organization proxy server uses https protocol
- In the Value column input the proxy server full URL
- Click "Test" to see if this works and then "OK" to save the configuration.
Integrated Edition 8.03Integrated Edition 10.0